Fancy being granted discounted entrance to hundreds of UK attractions for you and your family? Thought so! Carers Club has joined forces with Max Card to give you the chance of winning just that. The Max Card is a discount card for foster families and families of children with additional need that offers free or discounted admission to attractions and days out at castles, zoos, bowling alleys and much more. The scheme aims to provide a sense of community through stimulating learning experiences and enjoyable days out for everyone.
To win a Max Card enter our competition by simply subscribing to the Carers Club newsletter and we’ll randomly select a winner by 1 December 2016 and let the lucky winner know by email.
Why not check out the Max Card Facebook page for up to date news too.
1. Entry to the ‘Win a Max Card’ prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who care for a child aged 18 years and under.
2. The competition is organised by Virgin Care Limited and runs from 1 November to 30 November 2016 (the “Closing Date”). After the Closing Date, the winners will be drawn from the entrants at random.
3. Should a winner decline the allocated prize, a new winner will be drawn.
4. The prize is a Max Card. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize, its content and delivery are subject to the terms and conditions of Max Card.
5. The entrants’ contact information shall only be used for the purposes of the draw and to inform winners that they won a prize and all information shall be deleted once the winners have received their prizes.
6. The winners agree to allow Virgin Care Limited to share their first name only with other entrants after the Closing Date.
7. The winners may be asked to participate in some publicity although this will be on a voluntary basis.
8. All enquiries about the prize draw should be sent to email@example.com.
This competition is listed on UK Prizefinder.