Do you care for a person with dementia?
The Alzheimers Society have launched their search for the most dementia-friendly communities, partnerships and organisations.
You can make a real difference to a person with dementia as a carer, a volunteer, a professional, a fundraiser or a member of the community.
Nominations are open now for this year’s Dementia Friendly Awards, in their 4th year giving recognition to those who go the extra mile for people with dementia.
This year there are 13 awards, select an award to read about the nomination criteria:
- Dementia Friendly Community of the Year
- Dementia Partnership of the Year
- Dementia Innovation
- Young Persons Contribution of the Year
- Journalist of the Year
- Dementia Friends Champion of the Year
- Dementia Friendly Organisation of the Year
- Small and Medium
- Fundraiser of the Year – NEW
- Inspiring Individual 2017
Award CeremonyThere will be three finalists per award. Finalists will be invited to attend the awards ceremony taking place at:England and Wales – Wednesday 29th November – etc.venues County Hall, London
If you have any questions about the awards please email email@example.com.